Saturday, September 06, 2008

Club Med Bintan

Below are the Club Med experiences..will continue later ...Yang Kee wants his own title..




Anxiety before the trapeze jump

Dad and Son team.

The beach front.

View from the bedroom
The last week has been an incredible experience which is truly Club Med. Many years ago, when I was about to disrupt from national service, a bunch of 4 of us platoon mates booked a trip to Club Med Cherating which costed us a princely sum of 400 plus per pax for 3 days 2 nights. It was a marvellous experience when we feasted on buffets all day round...unlimited wine..beer..which was awesome to a green NS man then..

Roll forward 15 years...and I am making a return trip to Club Med abeit to Bintan. Verily I saith unto thee - my experience with Club Med remains...it is still as magical...the food and the wine...oh oh..the pina coladas.....which I drank countless ...toast to the GOs and Club Med for helping to preserve the memories....

Matthew would like to say his piece now...over to you Yangkee..
I DO VIDEO IN CLUB MED. I EAT PIZZA. THE WHOLE PIZZA. HM NICE. WE WENT TO THE SWIMMING POOL AND BEACH. I ALSO GO TRAPEZE. YEAH.

No comments: