Monday, December 28, 2009

Closing 2009

It's been a while since this was updated - we have all been caught up in the frantic facebook twittering..that I have forgotten this blog of old.
Somehow it feels like visiting an old friend - cozy familiar feeling - so many years of sharing with this old friend..:)

So 2009 - the defining year where we are supposed to be in Depression and what do we have? Booming properties...banks again having fat bonuses...shares rocketing..I mean this is like the classic IT scare of Year 2000 bug - the bark is worse than the bite.

Yang has done well last semester - hitting above 80 for the first time! Also, he managed to beat me (him using freestyle and me using butterfly) - kinda unfair but it is pretty amazing still..

So what have we achieved besides? I got my first Rolex! hehe milestone of my life...
And Wabe also got a Tag Heuer.

In short, a pretty good year given the rather negative start in the begining (Lehman Brothers etc).

This is hoping for a new start next year!

Sam

No comments: