Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DAMAGED!

I am in a foul mood....some idiot( may he constipate for 3 days!) has banged into the side of my mean machine...my heart ached to see the dent and paint work...

Oh curse the fool ! Bloody bloody fool...

I mourned the damage by bowing in silence for 15 secs in front of the car.

Thankfully, it still roared to life with the VTEC manner.

Hmm... well MAYBE this is a sign that God wants me to khng my car more?

BUT I just found my RA6's model dont have legal exhaust (#$#$%$#)...

Body kit is expensive...saw the Wald's set...2k plus...Mugen is 3 k plus

Bloody ex...maybe i will just ask the mechanic to hammer back and touch up...hmmm...I can tell people..those are scars from battling the Forrestors?!

Ok ...that's it...I will do just that...pray I dont get tempted tomorrow and add a body kit...Wabe will kill me...

Mr Yak said there is a Blitz turbo...my god...it is too tempting..

Better go sleep.

Sam

No comments: