Friday, December 05, 2008

Handy Man

I am pretty happy that I managed to fixed up the shower stand and the bathroom shelfs - it costs me a small sum to get the drill but it was worth it :)
And...I managed to get the balcony to be laid with synthetic woodlike overlays so the pebbles which always come off problem do not exist anymore...somehow I feel very very satisfied :)

Bicycles except my Trek are stored between the common staircase outside so the whole balcony looks very neat and tidy:) Also Yang's toy's room has been cleansed of all non-essential toys...by golly when I did a quick check on the amount we bought for his toys..it was an amazing 20k..

so no more toys like before...my god...I did not realized it..haha

Anyway, with luck...I will be moving into for bargain stocks end next year....really hope it turns out well with this calculated guess...if it does - ....would we retire? Probably not...perhaps sleep better ..then maybe not...

Marginal utility.

When you owe the bank 1000 - you are in trouble.
When you owe the bank 1000 000 - the bank is in trouble.

haha.

Sam

No comments: