Friday, April 03, 2009

Victory! + some car thrills:P

After 4 months of tough negotiations with the Finland management team, the China team has won the battle - for my area..it was a quiet victory over the chief architects etc ..I wonder if I won the battle but could lose the war..shrugs...one thing at a time, I recalled Wabe's book - one of the Gung Ho method was called "Gift of the Goose". It talks about how geese called out encouragement to one another over their long journey...it means we celebrate every small victory...clap clap..toast for myself...I got as a result 2 assistants and 1 more to hire...so I reckon this is worth a WAHEI!

Next week, I am going to attend a Uni of Liverpool seminar for a Masters..it is going to cost me 22k usd...no sponser...dunno whether worth it but for my future plan as a poly lecturer in 50s...maybe worth it :P

AND, since Wabe allowed me to buy a boxing bag with REAL gloves and a small car upgrade of filter..I decided I will also reward her..

I felt bad when she dared not take the "replica" LV bag to her off-site meetings..I felt she deserved more ... so I told her I will get her a branded bag and watch..it will be a belated 10th year anniversary gift...but she deserve everything..so thanks for you , Wabe...

Sam
PS: Kee will not get toys for the next 1 year ... heh heh

No comments: