Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Interview


Got a call yesterday - hey what do you know... the headhunter told me the prospective company wants to meet me.
Jesus Christ... this time round..I really have no intention to move out..anyway, let's see...I might not fit their needs anyway...will ponder more when it is more firm up..

Hey on the bright side, Yang has enrolled in his new school - Kinderland(?) Really good...I wondered how come I got convinced to let him go PAP in the first place...there is really no comparison when it comes to the myriad syllabus and the field trips etc.

He told of his role play in the Speech and Drama class when he acted as the Father Bear and how he could not stop giggling and his teacher told him Father Bear is supposed to be gruff and grouchy - not the happy chap Yang was protraying to be.

Ah but the youthful exuberance of the young...

When every step is an adventure...every scent a fragance to be savoured... every dream a hope to be realized..

Er the photo has no relevance...I just realised it is not necessary to upload using a third party tool...wonder if the blog has a limit of file uploaded...makes sense then to upload to 3rd party site for hosting - guess this answers my own question..

Sam

No comments: