Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wabe's operation

Wabe is going to have her op this week....
And we didn't help any better by irritating her and not helping her out ( me and Yang).
Actually Yang fared much better - he is absolutely sweet when he was so shocked when I told him Mummy is going to hospital next week - he asked in such a spontaneous concerned way "why?? will she will be ok?"
Yang, you are in moments like this, an angel who lights up the starless night, a seedling who broke forth in the first bloom of the season - who bring smiles to us when the going gets really heavy and brings strength to us.

I pray to the Lord, in his mercy will watch Wabe during the operation next week and gives her strength. And also, I pray that Lord, in your compassion, protect and bless her, so she will continue to have good health.
Jesus, I asked this in Your Name - Lord, I asked that You will be the intercessor for the unbelievers - and You will forgive us in the multitudes of times when we knowingly commit sins when we reject Your Name.
You have said the ways of the Most High are not known to men and yet we have tried to explain and refute the Word.
Lord, in your Your Mercy , hear my prayer and extend Your Protection to Wabe for her op.
In this I pray in Your Holy Name, Amen.

Sam

No comments: