Thursday, February 28, 2008

My son the evangelist

Not too long ago, I related to Yang on how the Christians view the dragon. This topic is of immense interest to this little boy since he always pride himself on his lunar sign, Dragon.

I told him the Bible says the dragon is evil and represents the Devil or monster in his language.

Little will I know what ramifications this story will bring..

It seems or so it goes that, Yang actually have a friend who is a Christian. Being branded a "monster" in his terms, he was out to seek redress and seek out this obvious target.

"Why your God say I am a monster?" he intoned.

"my God like that one lar.." the Christian replied.

"Aiya, your God is not good hearted lar, say I monster... I tell you lar, you just come and pray to A Mi Duo Fuo (Buddha) can already...very good one.."

By golly...he is showing the traits of a spiritual evangelist at such a young age ! haha

I bet the Christian who IF he grows up to be a good one, will always recall that he was once being converted by a insistent Buddhist Yang :)

*stretched and lean back*

On the grand scheme of things, perhaps not scoring full marks for his spelling isn't such a big deal now...:) the important thing is that he is kind and he enjoys his childhood:)

Sam in his contented mood.

No comments: