Thursday, March 20, 2008

Replace

My new Ody got caught in a stupid log which fell...technically the car isnt spoilt...but I didn't feel good...every sound I hear I imagine it to be from the perceived incident..
so what did I do?

I sold off my current Ody and ..... got a similar new one from Kah Motor.

GRIN.

Although, I had thought of using this chance to buy the Mark X but Wabe still insist on MPV..what to do..GRIN.

I think I will INSIST on the car brand and COLOR next round....


Will be going to Paris and Finland back to back next month..and KL next and Thailand in June.

Funny thing is...I used to think going to Paris etc is exotic..but I found I look forward to more Asia trips ... perhaps has to do with the company you are with but still...I always prefer Asia getaways...at least the food is so MUCH palatable.

Till next time, adios!

Sam

No comments: