Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Good news

Well, now I am in Sheraton in Bangalore...heck...I will incur 1/2 day charge..but heck...

First thing, PRAISE to the LORD - for He has blessed Wabe with good health! Wabe is healthy! YEAH!

Praise Praise the LORD!

Secondly, I was told my 2nd interview went perfectly....$$ is not an issue wor..

But my current boss took the time to talk to me till past midnight... it will be a tough decision...

Anyway, I also just khng my car...fitted with Hurricane air filter and Denso iridium spark plugs and suddenly my Odyssey outran a Forrestor hehe.

Damn, these performance things work !

I will be spending more on performance that I can be sure :D sans turbo of course

Ok..
time to log off...

Yang didn't want to talk to me on phone because he was playing Lego Star Wars...sigh

No comments: