Saturday, August 26, 2006

New events

Tis been a long while since I last updated this site...now one of the problem is this blogskin which kinda did not have the New Post functionality and I have to go do it from the main Blogspot page.

But I love the Inuyasha pic too much to revert :)

Now where shall I start... my car naturally..:)

Went to Autobacs yesterday ... Yang wanted to buy a horrid silver Robot sticker..want to stick it in the car bonnet... Wabe went one step further..she asked the "Khng Your Car" auntie if they can do a Spiderman logo.. With True "Khng Your Car" attitude..she of coz said No problem...bring your picture..anything also can do...BUT..only mono color.

Hmm..I guess I will not bring them the next time ...otherwise it will end up plastered with Marvel Capcom charactors :)

Asked the morose assistant about the CAI...he wasn't too helpful..basket so went off...

Approaching mum-in-law's place, I got a suddent revelation...there's a old shop next to the bicycle shop I bought one for Yang... looks VERY interesting...

Went in..my god...not a bad place..all kinds of "khng" stuffs:)

Decided on a Silver's Racing Air Power - essentially another inlet to the engine for forced air.

The mechanic was quite a clown... he said in Malaysian accented Chinese "Boss, your VTEC not powerful enough meh?

Then he said, "Be careful when you step on gas ..I will adjust to mid range first ...you see if you like.."

I said "Oh whatever..just do it"

He asked again "VTEC not enough huh?.."

Maybe he was saying MPV do not need this :) Whatever :)

Then decided on Philips Crystal White Lights.

Guy said "LTA approved, Boss..but sometimes they reject leh"

Man, I need to send this guy for sales training :) But at least he is honest :)

Just install lar, I told him.

Spied a Remus Exhaust....but maybe next time :) Wabe and Yang could be too tired.

finally, drove off...WHHOOOSH! If the Hurricane made the pickup smoother...this baby felt powerful...didnt kick in till after 3kplus rev...but damn...

heheh..I will post some pics next..

Signing off

Sam in "I just start to enjoy my fruits of labour" time :)

No comments: