Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tarot Cards & New Skin

I changed my blogskin today... jesus christ I sound like a teenager...which 35 year old dude still blogs..(please excuse commercials like mrbrown..).

But here you have it... the new non nonsense blogskin.

I read the last few entries and I must say, the standard of my writings had been deplorable recently. I guessed I was too eager to show off my new "toys" etc that ... my thoughts overrunneth my speed of typing (this stupid ergonomic keyboard sucks big time btw...). Anyway I realised that the wit or if there was ever one was missing. I need to refocus man..:)

Went to a tarot card reading today in Maxell House with Zi Lin, Yang, mum-in-law, 5/3 aunties. Heck...I think I did that kinda stuff before..before my then pastor stormed my house to clear my amulets...books etc to burn in church. I remembered telling Lawrence that I can't meet him to play tennis because my pastor was exorcising me.. he was like "What the fuck ..your excuses are getting very kua zhang". I said "My pastor is doing qu mo for me.." He said "Qu ni ma de mo lar..." and hang up. heh heh

But this was indeed the truth - they struck the buddhist amulet I bought from a thai monk for 150 bucks with a hammer and burn it..
On hindsight, I could have sold it off in the bbs (no ebay in those days). They keep pressing my forehead and saying "In the Name of Jesus , get out"..
Actually, for a moment I thought they were talking to me..and tried to get up..then the 2nd priest muttered "Not you , idiot".
I felt very stupid then.

Sigh...I think they were expecting me to ..what you call..ah yes manifest...gutteral voices etc and strength of 10 men etc...they got 3 other guys to standby.

I just asked them after a while.."Finish already or not?"

They did not comprehend as ...perhaps I wasn't too grammatically correct...so I repeated "Are we done with the exorcism?"

They asked me if I felt like coughing..I said i did...I coughed once.

"YES! this is it..they have been expelled with that cough"....intoned the pastor seriously.

I was like.."Ok...so can I go back now?"

Man....very exciting times...I was told some people will vomit green stuff ..actually...from a scientific perspective, I think they had bronchitis and green phlegm..

Anyway, I am glad to be back on my sarcastic self:)

Signing off..

Sam

No comments: