Saturday, April 08, 2006

Khng Houses

Renovations!

Next next week, my parents-in-law, Jun Chee and Valerie will be busy with their khng of the house.

Boy, this year seems to be the year of Khng.

May the renovations we all did bring fruits of happiness and prosperity to our life :) .... from harnessing the essence of feng shui of course:D

This seems to be a year of change...Wabe change line of business..I change to Oracle..Pee Luh changed job...Jin Hen change school ... JC/Val get married...parents-in-law khng house..we also khng house...

So what's there to look forward to? Do we see a land of opportunity beyond? or do we see a straight road in predictability?

Just spoke to Wabe...what if Yang decides to do a non conformist path in life? Like be a chef?...a arts designer or some of these less conventional sort which are deemed to have less of a market value?

I remembered I wrote ...sorry started a novel about a Conan like character in Sec 2..I was told off by my father that it was useless - Arts have no future...

Well I don't deny the opportunities were higher in my case...so we got to thinking would we impose (YES IMPOSE BECAUSE EVEN AS PARENTS, WE HAVE NO BLOODY RIGHT TO RUN YOUR CHILD'S LIFE) our views on Yang?

Well unless he tells me he has a burning ambition to rob a bank etc, we would encourage him on his path - we just have to make sure we have some backup savings to ensure he will be comfy :D

The most important thing is a man must uphold a moral standard - a kind heart - a filial soul. The rest are bonuses.

So here's to our wish - that Yang would grow to be a upright, honest, kind and filial man. Wabe added he must be confident ..but not arrogant.

Wishes from PaPa and Mummy...

No comments: