Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yang's injured hand

Feeling Terrible

Today I felt like a jarboney piece of monkey crap.
Sighh...

This morning, I accidentally closed the car door while Yang's hand was still along the groove.

He cried in pain so pitifully. My mind went blank....jesus christ...I felt like killing myself for such an idiotic act then.

I cancelled my EDB appointment - this is a crucial quarter where we are trying to make the numbers...but heck..my son is more important...I brought him to First Care..was scolded by the nurse..sigh..

Fortunately, Doc Low said he is fine...but I was given painkiller for Yang...?? So he thinks it might be too painful?...jesus christ..I started my self blame again then.. felt so bad...I brought him to MacDonalds...cheap conscience soothing...Wabe was worried..I called her...she tried not to sound too "blamey"...thank you Wabe:)

Jus came back from Grandmother in law place....given aloe vera by 3rd uncle....my god...i was chastised by many of them...guessed I deserved it for being such an idiot.

Hope Yang will be fine..

Sam

No comments: