Friday, March 24, 2006

Army Daze

Just watched Army Daze.

It was a good show - certainly brings back many memories. Suddenly faces from long ago came back to my mind...the Tekong island...grubbly food...sun...dust...

More importantly, the bond between the platoon people - so much you know there's always a helping hand to adjust ya SBO...to help you take rations..to share the instant coffee packet amongst 4 of us..etc.

I wonder where those jokers are now anyway?

sigh...guess I am too sentimental ... these thoughts make me feel kinda sad - they are in another dimension in another time where I can no longer go to but can only relive in dreams.

Oh hey, did I mention the tatami makeover is almost complete save for a slight piece for replacement?

I will upload the pics once they are ready. The sliding windows - we found a less than 100 dollars version of the glass design compared to the 3000 dollars version :) This is simply marvellous!

Sam

No comments: